Quality Management in SAP EWM
- Solution:SAP SCM
Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction
- QM uses the Quality Inspection Engine (QIE) to map inspection processes in SAP EWM. The EWM inspection processes include: Inspection for the goods receipt, inspections in the warehouse, and inspections for returns.
- This course will prepare you to:
- Describe the process of QM within SAP EWM, including how it integrates with the Quality Inspection Engine.
- Define the QM for EWM process steps required for your organization’s implementation project.
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Program / Project Manager
- System Architect
Course based on software release
- SAP EWM 9.3; SAP ERP 6.0 with Enhancement Package 7
- Product Quality in SAP Extended Warehouse Management
- Using Quality Management in SAP EWM
- Quality Management Process: Counting
- Ensuring Product Quality
- Inspecting and Blocking a Handling Unit (HU)
- Integration of ERP Quality Management (QM) with the Quality Inspection Engine (QIE)
- Integrating ERP QM and QIE
- Controlling Goods Receipt
- Recurring Inspections
- Creating Internal and Recurring Inspections