Application Development for SAP HANA
- Solution:SAP HANA
Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction
- This course will prepare you to:
- develop software applications running on the SAP HANA Platform.
- Developer Consultant
- Experience of Object Oriented software development
- Experience with database development and SQL query language
- Experience of Web development
Course based on software release
- SAP HANA 2.0 SPS01
- This course is the natural starting point to learn “Native” software development for the SAP HANA Platform.
- “Native” means “independent from the ABAP world”, that means, that the whole application runs based on the SAP HANA platform, no NetWeaver Application Server is used.
- The application will run based on one of the two application servers natively available in SAP HANA, that is SAP HANA XS Classic or SAP HANA XS Advanced.
- Along the course, you will be guided through the development tools and languages, used to realize the different parts of a software application in SAP HANA:
- the User Interface
- the Database,
- the client-server communication services
- the Analytical layer.
- At the end, you will be able to code simple but fully functional SAP HANA Software Applications.
- Tools for SAP HANA Application Development
- User interface: introduction to SAPUI5 Development
- Database design: introduction to Core Data Services
- Services: introduction to ODATA
- The Analytical layer: introduction to Modeling
- Server-side scripting: Introduction to SQLScript