Talent Hybrid Configure SAP HANA Cloud Integration
- Delivery Methods:E-Learning
Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction
- This training content is only provided via SAP Learning Hub.
- This course is one component of Implementing SAP SuccessFactors with SAP HCM for the Talent Hybrid Deployment Model. The purpose of this course is to teach you how to configure SAP HANA Cloud Integration.
- Explain what SAP HANA Cloud Integration is
- Describe the business benefits of SAP HANA Cloud Integration
- Set up SAP HCM SAP SuccessFactors Scenarios in Eclipse
- Recall and describe the three steps for setting up integration scenarios in SAP HANA Cloud Integration
- Set up the connectivity between SAP ERP and SAP HANA Cloud Integration
- Recall and describe the three steps for setting up the connectivity between SAP ERP and SAP HANA Cloud Integration
- Set up the connectivity between SAP HANA Cloud and SAP SuccessFactors
- Recall and describe the three steps for the obtain SAP SuccessFactors Talent Solutions certificates, keystore creation and keystore deployment in HCI.
- Adjust Scenarios in Eclipse and deploy scenarios to SAP HANA cloud tenant
- Application Consultant
- The course is intended primarily for implementers; specifically, Technical Consultants, Functional Consultants, and Partners. Customers are a secondary audience.
- HRH01E – Talent Hybrid Overview Part I: Overview and Basic Settings
- HRH02E – Talent Hybrid Overview Part II: Install Add On and System Requirements
- BIT/CLD 900 – HANA Cloud Integration
- Basic SAP SuccessFactors HCM and SAP HCM Product Knowledge