Primary & Secondary distribution with SAP Oil&Gas
- Area of Interest:Industry Solutions Software Solution:SAP Oil&Gas Level:Basic Processes & Foundation Languages:English
- Recognize and execute the basic processes within SAP for OIL&GAS in various business scenarios. Gain conceptual information and hands-on experience of SAP for OIL &GAS.
- Understand and maintain the master data used in the basic processes. Recognize and understand the interaction between modules involved in business scenarios.
- Topic-specific exercises in the SAP for OIL&GAS system give participants the opportunity to gain first-hand practical experience of the Primary & Secondary distribution processes. Participants will also be introduced to the documentation and other useful tools.
- Members of the project team
- TIOG10 Oil and Gas Business Processes and Organization
- SCM500 Business Processes in Procurement
- SCM600 Business Processes in Sales Order Management
- SCM601 Processes in Logistics Execution
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP 6.0 EhP6, SP1
- Oil Company Structure and Logistics
- Physical Oil and Gas Commodity Trading
- International Export/Import Operations (raw material)
- Bulk Supply Chain Management (Inbound Distribution)
- Refinery: silo management, refining, internal movements
- Primary Distribution/Terminal Management
- Exchange agreements
- Import/ Export Operations (finished products)
- Secondary Distribution (finished products)
- Service Station Retailing
- Bulk Supply Chain Reporting and Analytics
- It is not advisable to attend this course unless you have fulfilled the course prerequisites