SAP Grants Management – Grantee
- Solution:SAP for Industries Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction Languages:English
- Participants learn how the SAP system optimizes the management of grants on the side of the recipient.
- Participants will understand the integration of grant management with the usual business processes.
- They will learn which Customizing settings should be executed.
- SAP consultants and partners
- Project teams
- People with organizational responsibilities
- AC010 Business Processes in Financial Accounting
- AC200 Accounting Customizing I: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable or similar knowledge
- IPS910 Funds management: Processes, Organization and Configuration
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0 Enhancement Package 7
- Master data: Grantor, grant, expenditure and revenue types, grantor programm, fund
- Lifecycle of a grant: from the project idea to the final report
- Budgeting, availability control; revenue to increase the budget
- Integration with the modules CO, FM, HR, AA, MM, and SD
- Billing, calaculation of grants from the sponsor
- Grants in foreign currency
- Cost sharing between recipient and grantor
- Disclosure of sponsored funds
- Procedure support using electronic file management
- Internal and external reporting procedure