- Solution:SAP for Industries
Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction
- Participants familiarize themselves with the basic principles of device management and the conversion of related key business processes in IS-U/CCS, as well as the interfaces of standard SAP components MM and PM.
- In addition to providing a theoretical overview, this course equips participants with the practical ability to install their own data constructs and customize the device management.
- Project managers
- Project teams
- IUT110Business Processes in SAP for Utilities
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0 Enhancement Package 7
- Device master data
- Inventory managment (integration with MM) Ã¢â€ â€™ Device procurement, device storage, device movement
- Device installation Ã¢â€ â€™ Installation, removal, replacement, and modification Ã¢â€ â€™ Device relationships and installation structure
- Meter readings Ã¢â€ â€™ Organization of readings Ã¢â€ â€™ Creation of meter reading orders and download to external systems Ã¢â€ â€™ Entry, validation, and extrapolation Ã¢â€ â€™ Monitoring of meter reading results
- Device inspection Ã¢â€ â€™ Sampling procedure Ã¢â€ â€™ Periodic meter replacement Ã¢â€ â€™ Integration with standard QM component
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your Interest. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual ClassroomRegister Interest