Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable
- Solution:SAP for Industries
Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction
- This course covers the technical data context of contract accounts sub-ledger and its integration into FI general ledger accounting and other standard SAP modules.
- Using concrete examples, participants learn how the most important business processes from the contract accounting area are represented in the system.
- An impression is given of how efficient revenue management can be achieved based on the contract accounts receivable and payable.
- Project managers
- Project teams
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0 Enhancement Package 7
- Organizational elements of contract accounting
- Transactions and account determination
- Posting and documents
- Account information
- Payments and returns processing
- Cash desk and payment lot
- Settlement control
- Deferrals/installment plans
- Interest calculation
- Dunning and collection
- Security deposits
- Transfer to general ledger (FI-GL) and integration into further SAP components
- Contract accounting as the basis for credit and collections management
- Demonstration of the customizing functions for all business processes
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your Interest. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual ClassroomRegister Interest