SAP S/4HANA in a Nutshell
- Solution:SAP S/4HANA
Level:Introduction & Overview
- This openSAP course provides you with a solid understanding of this topic and you have the opportunity to earn a record of achievement upon successful completion. If you would like to build on this knowledge and prepare for an SAP Certification, you are advised to follow the recommended SAP Education training.
- Access the course here (free of charge).
- Anyone interested in SAP S/4HANA; no technical SAP background required
- You need no previous knowledge or technical background to participate in this course
- openSAP is SAPÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s open online course provider and has proven to be a successful enabler for innovation adoption at scale and thought leader in cloud based knowledge transfer. Click here to find out more.
- Course Structure:
- Unit 1: Welcome
- Unit 2: Introduction to SAP S/4HANA
- Unit 3: Market Background
- nit 4: Innovation & Simplification
- Unit 5: Simple Finance as Frontrunner
- Unit 6: Roadmapping and the next steps to SAP S/4HANA
- Unit 7: Start now, a project cloud approach to get proof fast
- Unit 8: SAP S/4HANA fueling the Digital Transformation
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your Interest. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual ClassroomRegister Interest