openSAP – Implementation of SAP S/4HANA
- Solution:SAP S/4HANA
Level:Introduction & Overview
- This openSAP course provides you with a solid understanding of this topic and you have the opportunity to earn a record of achievement upon successful completion. If you would like to build on this knowledge and prepare for an SAP Certification, you are advised to follow the recommended SAP Education training.
- Access the course here (free of charge).
- Application and technical consultants/staff
- Pre-sales, sales, and project management staff
- SAP partners, customers, and internal employees
- Anyone involved in or interested in SAP S/4HANA and/or SAP Best Practices
- Basic SAP skills
- JOY023openSAP course SAP S/4HANA in a Nutshell
- JOY033openSAP course SAP S/4HANA – Deep Dive
- JOY048openSAP course SAP S/4HANA – Use Cases
- openSAP is SAPÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s open online course provider and has proven to be a successful enabler for innovation adoption at scale and thought leader in cloud based knowledge transfer. Click here to find out more
- Course Structure:
- Week 1: SAP S/4HANA – Adoption Fundamentals
- Week 2: System Conversion and Innovation
- Week 3: New Cloud Implementation
- Week 4: New On-Premise Implementation
- Week 5: Final Exam
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your Interest. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual ClassroomRegister Interest