Introduction to ABAP Programming for SAP S/4HANA
- Area of Interest:Development Software Solution:SAP S/4HANA Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction Languages:English
- This course is an introduction to ABAP programming for the SAP S/4HANA environment. You should not take it if you want to write ABAP in the SAP Business Suite or if you have already taken the class BC400 or BC401 in recent times. If this applies to you, you may instead be interested in the classes D75AW (ABAP Delta) and S4DEV (ABAP Programming Model On SAP S/4HANA).
- The course will equip you with the basic knowledge of the development process, development tools (ABAP Development Tools for Eclipse), and modern expression-basesd and object-oriented ABAP coding that you need to write applications in SAP S/4HANA. You will learn how to process data in a program and how to read data from the database. You will also discover how to use existing re-usable functions and how to provide your own in the form of ABAP classes.
- The material from this course is essential foundation knowledge that you will need both for further ABAP programming classes and in your own self-study.
- This course will prepare you to:
- Learn elementary programming in ABAP
- Developer Consultant
- Technology Consultant
Course based on software release
- SAP S/4HANA 1610
- AS ABAP 7.51
- The Development Model in SAP S/4HANA
- The ABAP Development Environment
- Elementary ABAP
- Calling Reusable Procedures
- Using Structures and Internal Tables
- Reading From The Database Using Open SQL
- Creating and Using Classes
- Using Inheritance
- Using Interfaces
- This course is not relevant for SAP S/4HANA Cloud.