Supply Network Planning (APO-SNP)
- Solution:SAP SCM
Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction
- You will gain an in-depth understanding of how to create cross- location production plans, distribution resource plans, and procurement plans taking into account work center capacities, supplier capacities, and transportation capacities in SAP APO.
- You will be able to determine feasible stock transfers in the short- term horizon (deployment) and to group these into stock transfer orders
- This course is intended for project team members and other key users (persons from special departments) responsible for creating and optimizing a cross location supply plan including production, procurement and distribution plans.
- SCM200Business Processes in Planning (SAP SCM)
- SCM221Features and Functions of Demand Planning
- SCM212Integrated Supply Chain Modeling
- SCM220Demand Planning
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP Central Component (ECC) 6.0 Enhancement Package 7
- SAP SCM 7.0 Enhancement Package 3
- Overview of Supply Chain Planning in SAP SCM (APO), Integration with Demand Planning (DP) and Production Planning (PP/DS)
- Overview of exchanging master and transaction data with SAP ECC
- Master data for supply network planning, interchangeability and shelf live
- Configuring Supply Network Planning and interactive planning using planning books and macros
- Introduction to the Planner Home Page (EhP 3)
- Collaborative Supply Planning (supplier and manufacturer exchange data over the Internet)
- Integrated exception management in the alert monitor
- Discussions about the different planning methods: Heuristic including capacity leveling, optimization, capable-to-match, and VMI.
- Standard and advanced Cross-location safety stock planning
- Deployment: Implementing stock transport requisitions into manageable stock transport orders. Calculating and optimizing short-term replenishment plans for distribution centers and customers
- Transport Load Builder (TLB): Grouping stock transfers by threshold values for volumes, weight and pallets.
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your Interest. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual ClassroomRegister Interest