SAP Overall Equipment Effectiveness
- Area of Interest:Planning, Manufacturing, Execution Software Solution:SAP ME and MII Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction Languages:English
- This course provides an overview of SAP OEE release 15.0. This course introduces you to SAP Overall Equipment Effectiveness (SAP OEE) – a packaged composite application for SAP MII. This course provides you an overview of the solution and enables you to use the scope of functions provided by SAP OEE.
- The course contains detailed information about the following topics:
- SAP OEE solution and how it can be used for continuous improvement for achieving manufacturing excellence.
- Conceptual understanding of the features, functions, and options of SAP OEE so that you can successfully design and implement OEE in a company.
- Use of SAP OEE to enable consistent connectivity and automated data gathering across the disparate plant and business systems.
- How to create OEE specific master data such as plant hierarchy and plant reason codes.
- How to set-up OEE dashboard and report production related data using the dashboard.
- Understand the features and business processes of SAP OEE
- Set-up OEE related master data in SAP ERP
- Understand the OEE implementation and integration steps in SAP ERP and SAP MII systems.
- Create and configure your user specific dashboards
- Use the OEE dashboards to report production related data from the shop floor.
- Use OEE for performance analysis
- Business users and project leaders of SAP MII
- SAP MII Consultants
- Business partners
- Basic Knowledge of Manufacturing Processes
- Basic knowledge of SAP MII
- Basic knowledge of SAP NetWeaver AS Java
- Basic knowledge of SAP ERP
- Basic PP master data set up in SAP ERP
- ALE configuration set up
Course based on software release
- SAP MII 15.0
- SAP OEE Introduction
- Customizing and Master Data in ERP
- SAP ERP-Shop Floor Integration for OEE
- Dashboard Configuration
- SAP OEE Dashboard
- SAP OEE Extension Framework UI Extensions
- Custom Development
- Roles and Authorizations
- HANA Analytics and Reports for OEE
- Course material is available in English only