Shared Service Framework for Financials
- Solution:SAP ERP
Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction
- Participants will get a profound insight into the Accounting Interaction Center solution as part of the SAP SSF. They will learn about integration of the SAP ERP Financial Accounting into Accounting Interaction Center.
- Accounting oriented project team members, application consultants and key users involved in an SAP Shared Service Framework (SAP SSF solution) project. The focus concentrates on integration of the SAP ERP Financial Accounting into Accounting Interaction Center.
- General knowledge of the SAP ERP Financial Accounting
- Knowledge of course SSF100 Shared Service Framework Fundamentals
- Knowledge of SAP CRM Interaction Center capabilities
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP 6.0 EhP5
- SAP CRM 7.0 EhP1
- Overview of SAP Shared Service Framework and Accounting Interaction Center
- Account identification and replication of customers and vendors
- Using predefined transactions launches for Financial Accounting
- Customer and Vendor Fact Sheet
- Manual created Service Requests out of the backend system into the Accounting Interaction Center
- Automatic created Service Requests out of the backend system into the Accounting Interaction Center
- Service Request Reporting
- Dispute Management Integration
- Collection Management Integration
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your Interest. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual ClassroomRegister Interest