SAP SuccessFactors Variable Pay Academy
- Area of Interest:SAP SuccessFactors Software Solution:Variable Pay, SF Human Capital Management (SF-HCM) Level:Consultant Academy Training Languages:English
- Starting in Q1 2017, the Introduction to SAP SuccessFactors Academy (THR80/THR80e) will be enforced as a pre-requisite.
- Please note that the registration period will be closed 1 week prior to the start date of each virtual class. Register early to secure your place!
- This course teaches implementation consultants, implementation partners, and support representatives basic configurations necessary in the SAP SuccessFactors Variable Pay module. This 9-day course is taught through a combination of self-guided learning, check-in meetings, and hands-on exercises (Check-in meetings apply to virtual, instructor-led course only).
- This course is not intended for customers. Customers should reference the customer training catalog for available offerings. If you are a customer administrator, please explore the customer catalog and get accredited via the SFX Accreditation program.
- Only registered SAP partner consultants will be provided with provisioning rights once they have been certified. Customers and independent consultants, even if certified, will not be provided with provisioning rights. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- SAP SuccessFactors Variable Pay Academy guides learners through the concepts and skills required to perform SAP SuccessFactors Variable Pay module configuration for a client.r’s specifications.
- Application Consultant
- THR80 or THR80e – Introduction to SAP SuccessFactors Academy
- THR86 – SAP SuccessFactors Compensation Academy
- An Introduction to SuccessFactors Solutions (free from openSAP)
- ACT2CL – SAP Activate Methodology: Cloud Implementation
Course based on software release
- SAP SuccessFactors Variable Pay
- Use variable pay terminology to configure and communicate course requirements
- Use various questions to identify key components of a customer’s bonus program needs
- Configure variable pay programs
- Describe, import, and update the data import files used in SAP SuccessFactors Variable Pay
- Explain how the import files relate to one another
- Update variable pay templates and the employee data model
- Access help resources
- Explain basic steps of integrating SAP Success Variable Pay with Employee Central
- Final Course Assessment