SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Time Management Academy
- Area of Interest:SAP SuccessFactors Software Solution:SF Human Capital Management (SF-HCM), Employee Central Level:Consultant Academy Training Languages:English
- Starting in Q1 2017, the Introduction to SAP SuccessFactors Academy (THR80/THR80e) will be enforced as a pre-requisite.
- This course teaches the configurations necessary to implement SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Time Management. This course is intended for implementation consultants, implementation partners, and support representatives.
- A classroom version of this course is not currently available. The content for this course is only available as a self-paced offering within the Learning Hub or Success Map Learning.
- This course will prepare you to:
- Gain the skills necessary to perform the core configuration for a SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Time Management project.
- Become familiar with the resources and support available to configure additional features.
- Application Consultant
- THR80 – Introduction to SAP SuccessFactors Academy
- THR81 – SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Academy
- THR99e – SAP SuccessFactors MDF Academy
- It is critical that consultants interested in mastering Time Management have an accelerated level of knowledge in creating MDF objects. Even though the Time Management is based on a series of background tables, the heavy lifting and majority of Time Management customization is based on accrual rules that are created in the metadata framework.
- An Introduction to SuccessFactors Solutions (free from openSAP)
- ACT2CL – SAP Activate Methodology: Cloud Implementation
Course based on software release
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- Introduction to SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Time Off
- Introducing Time Off
- Enabling Time Off
- Introducing the Time Off Mobile App
- Absence Requests in Time Off
- Understanding how to use the Check Tool
- Configuring Absence Requests
- Basic Accrual Rules in Time Off
- Handling Basic Accrual Rules
- Event Related Accrual Rules in Time Off
- handling Event Related Accrual Rules
- Basics of Time Sheets
- Understanding Time Sheets
- Managing Employee Time
- Configuring and Setting up Time Sheets
- Setting up Time Sheets
- Configuring Time Sheets
- Time Valuation and Compensation
- Time Valuation
- Overtime Compensation
- Leave of Absence (LOA) and Time Off Reporting
- Handling Leave Absences
- Time Off Imports
- Assigning Default Job Information
- Migrating Existing Leave Requests & Time Off Account Balance
- Import Time Off Structures
- Importing Time Off Structures in Employee Central
- Time Off Integration
- Integrating Time Off with Employee Central Payroll
- Training content for the SAP SuccessFactors Academy courses is provided via the SAP Learning Hub.