Financial Accounting in SAP S/4HANA – Academy Part I
- Solution:SAP S/4HANA Finance
Level:Consultant Academy Training
- The Financial Accounting in SAP S/4HANA academy addresses to new consultants who want to obtain a broad and also deep knowledge of Financial Accounting in SAP S/4HANA and proof this with taking a certification. This academy consists of two parts – you are now looking at part 1.
- Participants of this Academy (part 1) will gain an overview of the fundamental business processes and configuration of core components of Financial Accounting with SAP S/4HANA. General Ledger Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Bank Accounting and their integration are all discussed in this academy.
- Become familiar with the configuration and usage of Global Settings for Financial Accounting, General Ledger Accounting, Accounts Receivable, and Accounts Payable.
- Application Consultant for Financial Accounting
- Some Accounting Knowledge
- S4F10 Business Processes in Financial Accounting in SAP S/4HANA
Course based on software release
- SAP S/4HANA 1610
- Financial Accounting Organizational Units,
- Financial Accounting Master Data
- Financial Document Control,
- Financial Document Postings,
- Handling payments, dunning, correspondence, special G/L transactions:
- Automatic Payment Processing with clearing of open items
- Automatic Dunning Processing for creating dunning notices
- Special G/L transactions and document parking
- Validations and substitutions in Financial Accounting
- Archiving in Financial Accounting
- Data Aging in Financial Accounting