Management Accounting in SAP S/4HANA Academy Part II
- Area of Interest:Management AccountingSoftware Solution:SAP S/4HANALevel:Consultant Academy TrainingLanguages:English
- Become familiar with the configuration and usage of Global Settings for Management Accounting, Product Cost Controlling for make-to-order, Profitability Analysis, and Profit Center Accounting.
- Application Consultant for Management Accounting
- TS4F03Management Accounting in SAP S/4HANA – Academy Part I
- S4F20Business Processes in Management Accounting in SAP S/4HANA
Course based on software release
- SAP S/4HANA 1610 FPS01
- Product cost controlling by order
- Period-end closing for product cost controlling by order
- Information system for product cost controlling
- Profitability management in SAP S/4 HANA
- Organizational structures and master data in Profitability Analysis
- Alignment and valuation
- Actual posting to COPA
- Planning and plan-integration
- Reporting in COPA costing based and COPA account based
- Value flows in COPA
- Overview of profit center accounting (PCA)
- Profit center master data
- Actual postings and data flow in PCA
- Integration of PCA with Materials Management (MM), Cost Object Controlling (COC), and Sales and Distribution (SD)
- Allocations in PCA
- Profit center Planning
- Transfer pricing concept
- Certification Exam “SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP S/4HANA for Management Accounting Associates (SAP S/4HANA 1610)” (C_TS4CO_1610)
- To ensure that you retain the knowledge gained in this course and successfully complete the certification examination at the end of this academy, we recommend that you consolidate the content in your own time after the course.
- The scope of this academy is similar to the scope of the SAP ERP academyTFIN22Management Accounting II.
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your Interest. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual ClassroomRegister Interest