SAP E-Academy Financial Accounting in SAP S/4HANA
- Solution:SAP S/4HANA Finance Delivery Methods:SAP E-Academy Level:Consultant Academy Training Languages:English
- This eAcademy content is accessible for 4 months for supported self- paced learning. You will receive access information from your local training department soon after completing your registration. Please book the complete package referring to the code Ã¢â‚¬ËœTS4F2eÃ¢â‚¬â„¢.
- This eAcademy is a package of training content which includes the following content:
- S4F12 Basics of Customizing for Financial Accounting.: GL, AP, AR in SAP S/4HANA (e-learning + participant handbook)
- S4F13 Additional Financial Accounting Configuration in SAP S/4HANA (e-learning + participant handbook)
- S4F15 Financial Closing in SAP S/4HANA (e-learning + participant handbook)
- S4F17 Asset Accounting in SAP S/4HANA (e-learning + participant handbook)
- Access to the training system is provided for one month for each of th courses listed above.
- The recommended certification test C_TS4FI_1610_05 is NOT included in this eAcademy package and must be purchased separately. Help Desk Support is provided for the participants to enable them to understand the training material, resolve queries and assist in assignments during the access period. In this timeframe the participants will get access to training systems to work through the exercises and demo scenarios. For more information please contact the SAP Education training center in your area.
- This eAcademy has been designed for entry-level Financial Accounting consultants who intend to pursue an SAP Associate Certification in Financial Accounting on SAP S/4HANA. Participants of this Academy will gain an overview of the fundamental business processes and configuration of core components of Financial Accounting with SAP S/4HANA. General Ledger Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Bank Accounting, Asset Accounting and Closing Operations and their integration are all discussed in this academy.
- Application Consultant
- Some Accounting Knowledge
- S4F10 Business Processes in Financial Accounting in SAP S/4HANA
Course based on software release
- SAP S/4HANA 1610
- Financial Accounting Organizational Units
- Financial Accounting Master Data
- Financial Document Control
- Financial Document Postings
- Handling payments, dunning, correspondence, special G/L transactions:
- Automatic Payment Processing with clearing of open items
- Automatic Dunning Processing for creating dunning notices
- Special G/L transactions and document parking
- Validations and substitutions in Financial Accounting
- Archiving in Financial Accounting
- Data Aging in Financial Accounting *****
- Organizational structures, master data, and business processes in Asset Accounting
- Chart of depreciation, depreciation area, asset classes, master data, asset transactions, valuation, periodic processing, and information system
- Overview of month and year-end accounting processes in Financial Accounting Balance sheet and P&L
- Preparatory closing postings in subledgers and the general ledger
- Financial Closing Cockpit
- Configuration of periodic closing in Financial Accounting