Creating Business Value with User Experience – openSAP
- Solution:User Experience Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction Languages:English
- Designing the best possible user experience is not just about creating beautiful user interfaces. To humanize software experience through design, you must focus on usersÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ needs and expectations. Achieving success requires more than just efficient software implementation or simply providing new functions. End users expect intuitive solutions that make it easy for them to perform their daily tasks, anywhere with any device. Meeting usersÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ needs has become a key differentiator. In this course, you will learn about the business value that can be achieved with great user experience.
- Our customers have already taken a step further in understanding their end users, establishing design practices that can guide their companies towards a more human-centric perspective. They also realize that great user experience not only results in happier users, but also creates business benefits that you can actually anticipate, measure, and realize, such as productivity gains or lower training costs.
- You will also see how other customers were able to improve the SAP UX for their end users with real showcases, and understand the key learnings from 300+ customer projects.
- Access the course here (free of charge).
- IT professionals
- Project Managers
- IT decision makers
- Business Experts who want to make the case for increasing adoption or improving their own product implementation, or even building their own UX practice at their organization.
- Interest in User Experience, in increasing adoption, or improving your own product implementation
- Interest in building your own UX practice in your organization
- openSAP is SAPÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s open online course provider and has proven to be a successful enabler for innovation adoption at scale and thought leader in cloud based knowledge transfer. Click here to find out more.
- Course Structure:
- Unit 1: The Value of UX
- Unit 2: SAPÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s UX Strategy – More Than Tools and Technology
- Unit 3: Customer Examples Deep Dive
- Unit 4: Creating a Culture of Innovation
- Unit 5: Learnings and Recommendations